Thank you Jean for the nomination 🙂 It pleases me to no end that you thought of me.
Jean’s Writing is a great read full of info and tips. Follow her.
Personally, I love these WordPress awards because it really creates a sense of community for me. I feel connected with the blogger who nominated me and with my own nominee’s. Whether we communicate privately or not is irrelevant. You read my stuff and I read your stuff and we all learn something new, get inspired or speak our minds.
This award, in particular, is given to those who have commented and/or followed a blog. So, once again thank you!
- – I can make awesome shooters. Candy Canes and Brain Hemorrhages are my favorites to make…not drink. Word of advice…do not accept a Brain Hemorrhage from anyone who wants to buy it for you but won’t order it themselves. They’ve obviously tried it before. It does look super cool though and can be considered a badge of honour. lol
- – I do impromptu lip sync performances at the drop of the hat at work or with my friends. If there are no words, then ballet-ish contempory is what you will get. Possibly some mock symphony conducting.
- – I have punched my mother in the face.
- – Don’t worry, it was by accident when we were in Karate class 🙂 Point four is I took Karate and Kickboxing.
- – I try to save the spiders that keep making a web on my car’s side mirror. I will slow down to a stop on my street if it looks like it’s a smart one trying to crawl back into the mirror for safety. I probably wait longer than should.
- – I do not own a cell phone.
- – I have 5 years left to learn how to fly and sail if I want to keep to my schedule.
- Kore Desires
- Cow Pasture Chronicles
- Charles Yallowitz (Legends of Windemere)
- The Gad about Town
- Shouts from the Abyss
- My Two Sentences
- Storytime with John
- Conrad (The Wine Wankers)
- The Way of the Wytch
- My Mom – She might not be on WordPress but she follows and comments and I love her.